Implementing the PCC4U Toolkits
Implementing the PCC4U Toolkits can include:
- Integration as a complete unit of study
- the EN toolkit is aligned to the unit of competency HLTENN010 Apply a Palliative Approach in Nursing Practice
- the Care Worker Toolkit is aligned to the unit of competency CHCPAL001 – Deliver care services using a palliative approach (Version 2).
- Inclusion of topics, sessions, case study videos or individual activities within a unit of study
- Adapting the Toolkit activities to meet course and assessment requirements.
Provide student access to the learning modules:
- By uploading the Toolkit to your Learning Management System. Each eLearning session is available as either SCORM 1.2 or SCORM 2004 files which can be easily uploaded into your LMS for your students to access. Contact the program team to access the SCORM files.
- By directing students to complete the learning modules via the Palliative Care Education LMS.
- ALL users (students and teachers)must register to access resources on the Palliative Care Education LMS.
The PCC4U learning materials can be adapted for use to support student learning provided correct acknowledgement is made and copyright is maintained. See www.pcc4u.org/copyright for clarification and suggested citations.
The EN Toolkit eLearning Topics can be accessed through the red buttons on the EN Toolkit homepage.